By clicking on the "Donate Once/Donate Monthly" button you confirm that the following statements are true and accurate:
- I am not a foreign national who lacks permanent residence in the United States.
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and not those of another.
- This contribution is not made from the funds of a corporation or labor organization.
- This contribution is made on a personal credit card or debit card for which I have the legal obligation to pay, and is not made either on a corporate or business entity card or on the card of another person.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
Federal Contribution Terms
Contributions are not tax deductible for federal income tax purposes. Individuals may contribute a maximum of $6,600 - $3,300 for the Primary election and $3,300 for the General election. Multi-candidate PACs may give a maximum of $10,000 - $5,000 for the Primary election and $5,000 for the General election.
All contributions are subject to limitations and regulations set by the Federal Election Commission.